Bank of the West Sr Lead Vendor Finance Business Development Officer- Healthcare in San Francisco, California
Sr Lead Vendor Finance Business Development Officer- Healthcare
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Senior Lead EFD Vendor Finance Business Development Officer
Job Description Summary
Primary responsibility for developing customer finance partnerships and programs with capital equipment manufacturers for Trinity Capital’s market/industry teams. New programs, partnerships and portfolio acquisitions will generally exceed $10 million per opportunity per year. Target companies frequently will be leading manufacturers in their respective industries and markets and will have annual revenues exceeding $500 million.
Essential Job Functions
1. Identifies target companies, contacts "C" level executives at target companies, leading capital equipment manufacturers in the United States, via high impact letters and phone calls, and on-site meetings.
2. Markets and sells Trinity Capital/Bank of the West customer finance programs, structuring complex partnership/program and portfolio acquisition proposals, and closing and implementing programs, partnerships and portfolio purchases.
3. Works with internal constituencies to structure and present complex program/partnerships. Coordinates the development of proposals that require the active participation and review by multiple functions within the respective market/industry team as well as other functions within Equipment Financing and the Trinity brand.
4. Assists with the transition from proposal to program ramp up and ongoing maintenance of the customer relationship to ensure strong communications between Equipment Leasing and its customers/partners.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School - Not Applicable
· Bachelor’s Degree - Required
· Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management.
· Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
· Strong sales and customer service personality.
· Excellent understanding of equipment financing andleasing marketplace.
· Demonstrated knowledge of and success in the process of developing capital equipment customer finance programs with leading capital equipment manufacturers.
· Firm grasp of the advantages of financing for the lessee and our targeted vendor.
· Working knowledge of relevant accounting, tax and legal aspects of customer finance programs and partnerships.
· Highly competent, executive level sales negotiating and closing skills.
· Strong track record of meeting or exceeding financial goals.
· Personal computer skills in MSExcel, T-Value, HP 17B Calculator, MSPowerPoint, and MSWord.
· Administrative/Technical Skills
o Ability to work independently and achieve set objectives.
o Ability to work in a team environment with Administration, Sales Support and the Credit Department.
o Attend trade shows Visit customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Job: Sales and Sales Related
Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Requisition ID: 037717