Ross Stores, Inc. HR Coordinator (TA) in Dublin, California
Provide administrative support for hiring across Corporate, Stores, and Distribution Centers. This role provides front line support to the HR Leadership team for any staffing system or process related issues.
This position provides support to our internal staffing and human resources systems from the initial creation of the requisition, tracking of activity and the final offer processes. Responsibilities include posting jobs on various websites, coordinating and scheduling phone and in-person interviews, administration of temporary staffing programs, & administration of the Associate Referral Award program. Coordination of new hire on-boarding processes such as background checks and relocation.
Attention to detail and a strong, professional orientation to customer service is absolutely critical to the success of this position.
- Effectively open and post new requisitions to company and external job boards.
- Effectively coordinate the scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers. Manage all necessary candidate travel.
- Coordinate activity related to new hire process; background checks, offer letter generation, orientation scheduling, assimilation scheduling, new hire paperwork, relocation.
- Administer Associate Referral Award program.
- Position will perform other job duties and projects as assigned.
- Analysis & Judgment
- Business Acumen
- Customer Service
- Drive Results
- Technical Competence/Expertise/Process Improvement
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Recruiting and staffing experience preferred.
- Proficiency at an intermediate level in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi-task office atmosphere.
- Maintain confidentiality of all reports and salary information.
- Professional demeanor requested.
- No unusual physical requirements. Requires no heavy lifting, and nearly all work is performed in a comfortable indoor facility.
- Routine deadlines; usually sufficient lead time; variance in work volume seasonal and predictable; priorities can be anticipated; some interruptions are present; travel or other inconveniences have advance notice; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
- Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands.
- Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 10 pounds.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position.It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities.Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.